Hydrographics is a unique solution for your demanding decorative needs.
Hydrographics (also referred to as Immersion or Water Transfer Printing) is the process of applying decorative film to rigid and semi-rigid products including, but not limited to, plastic and metal substrates without leaving wrinkles, air bubbles, or blemishes. The process typically includes the following 4 steps:
- Pre treat the plastic or other
- Apply a base coat
- Apply the decorative hydrographics film
- Apply a top coat.
Why Daltek Hydrographic Finishing?
- Daltek has doubled its production by adding expansion.
- Daltek has developed a unique, proprietary automated version of this process for decorating small and large parts
- Hundreds of graphic patterns (carbon fiber, camouflage, marbles, metals, wood grains, etc.) are available, as well as the opportunity to create custom patterns.
- Hydrographic finishing provides complete 360° coverage over corners and in the crevasses of the most difficult three dimensional parts.
- Hydrographics meets the most demanding standards for hardness, UV resistance, chemical resistance, and adhesion to the substrate.